• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For You Married Guys

Happy Wife, Happy Life is true!!!

But Gents let me tell you the real VERY Happy Life equation...

Grow up in a low income household, go out on your own at 16, travel the world (all be it while in the military) & bang broads at damn near every stop, settle back in the old hood, make good life choices and become moderately successful, party like a rock star til your 33 & bang broads at damn near every bar and club in both your county and the two surrounding counties, meet a woman that makes more money than you do and marry her, dont complain about the **** she buys and she wont complain about the **** that you do, live, love and laugh alot and every other year take a "Fishing" vacation with the Bros... My Friends that is a VERY Happy life!!!

Only scenario that I can think would be better is a Latina beauty contest winner with 36DD and a ass to match that owns a liquor store, comes from a family with money and is a bi-sexual nympho who isnt jealous in the least and loves to share me with her fellow Ms Latin America contestants... Ohhhh and still allows my "Fishing Trips".... lol

Happy Wife, Happy Life is true!!!

But Gents let me tell you the real VERY Happy Life equation...

Grow up in a low income household, go out on your own at 16, travel the world (all be it while in the military) & bang broads at damn near every stop, settle back in the old hood, make good life choices and become moderately successful, party like a rock star til your 33 & bang broads at damn near every bar and club in both your county and the two surrounding counties, meet a woman that makes more money than you do and marry her, dont complain about the **** she buys and she wont complain about the **** that you do, live, love and laugh alot and every other year take a "Fishing" vacation with the Bros... My Friends that is a VERY Happy life!!!

Only scenario that I can think would be better is a Latina beauty contest winner with 36DD and a ass to match that owns a liquor store, comes from a family with money and is a bi-sexual nympho who isnt jealous in the least and loves to share me with her fellow Ms Latin America contestants... Ohhhh and still allows my "Fishing Trips".... lol

Looks like I need to go join the military

by4y9a9u.jpg

My wife rides motorcycles with me.

Attachments

• by4y9a9u.jpg
    by4y9a9u.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 172
If it wasn't for my wife I don't know where I'd be at this point. I was partying to a ridiculous degree and gave everything up when I met her. I can only imagine the downward spiral that would have taken hold otherwise.

Back