• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For You Married Guys

I understand to original post was meant to funny and make people laugh, which it did, but I couldn't be happier with my life. I could do without being married if I had to but I have 3 boys 18, 15 (16 in a few weeks), and 12 that I don't think I could live without now. We are so close it's like we've been life long friends. Its funny because the age they are now they are crossing over into that adult/manhood stage and they think they can challenge their old dad (38) and I have to beat all 3 of them down at the same time to show them I'm not that old or out of shape yet. Then of course I go to bed with back and neck pains and hope they don't challenge me for another month or two! We enjoy hunting, fishing, camping and most anything outdoors and they all wear oakleys!!! All are very active in sports. My 15 year old made the varsity basketball team this year and my 18 year old senior is a varsity player so I was able to see my boys play together. My 15 year old was the leading scoring of the team and my 18 year old lead the team and set school records for 3 pointers in a game. My wife is an awesome woman too, she is very attractive and has a hott mother so I know what I'm looking at down the road!! She doesn't bitch about anything I do and I don't bitch about anything she does and it seems to work well.

Tell us more about these fishing trips. . . pink snapper?

I dont talk much about fishing trips, but when I do its in person... Just know that there are plenty of fish in the sea and my favorite are always on the line at the end of the day...
Narrow Puffer
Swallowtail Damsel
Snapper
Blow Fish
Sucker Carp
Squaw Fish

The list goes on and on... lol

This is for you married guys.

Just figured I'd spread some of my cheer that I live by. :smile:

You guys say happy wife, happy life.

I say no wife, hot GFs and lots of Oakleys, VERY happy life. :biggrin:

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess Will you marry me? The Princess said NO And the Prince lived HAPPILY ever after and rode motorcycles and hunted And raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and kept his house and guns and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was ****in cool as hell and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up ..... The end.

All true...... And then die alone.

Only scenario that I can think would be better is a Latina beauty contest winner with 36DD and a ass to match that owns a liquor store, comes from a family with money and is a bi-sexual nympho who isnt jealous in the least and loves to share me with her fellow Ms Latin America contestants

If she didn't own a liquor store, I'd settle for the rest. :cool:

I still regret passing on a job in Columbia to go work in Kuwait instead.

9 years in and its better each day, thats 100% accurate even though it's cliché.

We shoot guns together, make sons together, any other route I couldn't have done better.

I agree though, this journey isn't for everyone. My baby bro is a real solo dude, he's a one man wolf pack in his own right. Nothing wrong with being the Dos Equis guy if that's what you feel is your path. Kudos to any of those brave enough to do it their own way and not choose either one because of family or society's pressures. It's your life after all, whichever way you go make sure you're happy.

Build a his and her w/c in the master suite, still leave the toilet seat up. ;)

9 years in and its better each day, thats 100% accurate even though it's cliché.

We shoot guns together, make sons together, any other route I couldn't have done better.

I agree though, this journey isn't for everyone. My baby bro is a real solo dude, he's a one man wolf pack in his own right. Nothing wrong with being the Dos Equis guy if that's what you feel is your path. Kudos to any of those brave enough to do it their own way and not choose either one because of family or society's pressures. It's your life after all, whichever way you go make sure you're happy.

Build a his and her w/c in the master suite, still leave the toilet seat up. ;)

:thumb: I like the his and hers w/c idea! :thumb:

Marriage is like a deck of cards - you start with two hearts and a diamond. At the end you're looking for a club and a spade.

Been married since 2005

I'm still young, but I don't see the point in marriage quite yet, if I ever will.

My girlfriend is fine with that, for now at least :wink:

Latest Posts

Back