• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For You Married Guys

Raised 3 sons with my still-hot wife , sons 30, 28 and 18. No unintended pregnancies, no drama and she was with me for the last half of my career in the Marine Corps.
Our two oldest sons are married, have good jobs, own their own houses and are awesome folk.
Our youngest plays college baseball at the D1 level and we were fortuneate to watch him play in person in Louisville tonight.
There is something to be said for variety for sure as there is something to be said for shared experiences and the ability to look at other people with pride and say "we did that together".
Not knocking anybody single, without kids or otherwise. Work your plan.

But the OP was truly Frankie-style!

This thread is awesome. I hope to get married one day. But alas, the single, drunken bachelor life is where I currently reside.

I'm with oakleyfrank we are all different good or bad but we all have one thing in common and it's OAKLEYS and in a away our wife's exs or gf will all say we are married to them Amen :cool:

The trick is to marry an awesome chick that doesn't get gross after a few years...

Married guys with hot wives don't get erectile dysfunction, no matter how old they are...

But guys with gross wives get ED for obvious reasons...

The trick is to marry an awesome chick that doesn't get gross after a few years...

Married guys with hot wives don't get erectile dysfunction, no matter how old they are...

But guys with gross wives get ED for obvious reasons...
How about gross husbands lol did youbever think of that?????? It goes both ways yah know hahahahahahahahhahaghahaha

Hahahahaha never even thought this thread existed lol. Its good to be single "for awhile" but once you get older you need companionship/family. Geeez in my field of work ive seen a lot who died without anybody believe me that is not a good sight. Having a family is satisfying and it is a part of life. I would not trade my family for something that doest not talk, move, expensive, unsatisfying aka "OAKLEYS" these are just material things that comes and go.

How about gross husbands lol did youbever think of that?????? It goes both ways yah know hahahahahahahahhahaghahaha
Not really...

It's simply due to the fact that men and women love and show affection differently...

Men are way more visual than women...

Most women love unconditionally - which means they tend to love a person more for the way they treat them and/or the way they feel around them as opposed to how many clothes they can wash on their stomachs hahaha !!!

Not really...

It's simply due to the fact that men and women love and show affection differently...

Men are way more visual than women...

Most women love unconditionally - which means they tend to love a person more for the way they treat them and/or the way they feel around them as opposed to how many clothes they can wash on their stomachs hahaha !!!
....AND, the women that care more about how shredded and ripped their men and/or boyfriends look, more than likely are young and not looking for marriage...

They're just out to get effed...

And they'll quickly learn that if they decide to take looks and body type as a priority, they'll probably be 35 years old still looking for a man while feeding their 4 cats in their smelly, trash filled apartment...

....AND, the women that care more about how shredded and ripped their men and/or boyfriends look, more than likely are young and not looking for marriage...

They're just out to get effed...

And they'll quickly learn that if they decide to take looks and body type as a priority, they'll probably be 35 years old still looking for a man while feeding their 4 cats in their smelly, trash filled apartment...
Don't forget. They're gonna have to use the back door. :)

Back