• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For You Married Guys

There are a few sayings that come to mind looking at this tread:

1. Marriage is like a deck of cards, in the beginning it all hearts and diamonds, but it usually ends with clubs and spades.
2. Confucius say, man who let woman on top, is f*cking up!

Anyway, I will never marry, given the raw deal men get in the court system if things do not work out. Men have the most power in a relationship up until he decides to get married. Once married the wife holds all the cards. Best to date around and have fun and keep the power in your own hands.

There are a few sayings that come to mind looking at this tread:

1. Marriage is like a deck of cards, in the beginning it all hearts and diamonds, but it usually ends with clubs and spades.
2. Confucius say, man who let woman on top, is f*cking up!

Anyway, I will never marry, given the raw deal men get in the court system if things do not work out. Men have the most power in a relationship up until he decides to get married. Once married the wife holds all the cards. Best to date around and have fun and keep the power in your own hands.
not true I hold all the cards and the wifey knows it :vinsent:. Especially finances that's why I have a lot of exclusive pieces that she does not know lol.

But we know exactly where you are.... :spiteful:
Hhahahahaahah seriously she saw one box full of oakleys. She saw another mars jordan in box she said "what u have 2" i told her no i got that on sale for 200 hahahahahahaha. I told you just bought a purse for 100 we are even lol. The only piece she knew i bough that expensive was the vegas pairs, but i always tell her i know of a guy frank thatvwill pay big bucks for these when the time comes :p:D

Hhahahahaahah seriously she saw one box full of oakleys. She saw another mars jordan in box she said "what u have 2" i told her no i got that on sale for 200 hahahahahahaha. I told you just bought a purse for 100 we are even lol. The only piece she knew i bough that expensive was the vegas pairs, but i always tell her i know of a guy frank thatvwill pay big bucks for these when the time comes :p:D
:rofl:

Back