• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For you R1 Fans

@Krank Is it posible to get a movie poster size??? Also, may have dibs on # 1 of 97, if not... than #97 of 97. Lastly, what would be the cost of a movie size poster?

@Krank Is it posible to get a movie poster size??? Also, may have dibs on # 1 of 97, if not... than #97 of 97. Lastly, what would be the cost of a movie size poster?
Hey Greg. Thanks for your interest brother, its great to make something that others appreciate.
At this point I will be focusing on the 15 x 18.75 numbered, and possibly a 8 x 10 or 5 x7 unnumbered. Anything larger would need to go out for print special order and likely be much more expensive than what I plan to offer in house.
As to reserving a number, I'm going to keep this fair and distribute based on first come first served.
When I'm set up, I'll let ya all know when and where to place orders and the like.

I like the design but shouldn't it say Oakley and X-metal somewhere on there? And a pic of Tom Cruise? :D

Oh and if you're going to show a serial no it should be 0023.

I like the design but shouldn't it say Oakley and X-metal somewhere on there? And a pic of Tom Cruise? :D

Oh and if you're going to show a serial no it should be 0023.
Thanks for asking brother. I did consider the usage of Oakley's branding during research and development of my project.
The short answer to not using Oakley's word marks or logo is that I would rather not receive a cease and desist order.
The longer answer has to do with information I found during R and D that informs my design solutions to communicate the intended message. In this case being, an info graphic of the Romeo 1 to be enjoyed by R-ONE fans.

Ok R-ONE fans. The poster is ready. I hope you guys get to enjoy it as much as I did making it. You can see it here: Behance or here: RomeoONE72dpi | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Starting Tomorrow, FRIDAY January 16th at 1:00pm Eastern Standard Time, 10:00am Pacific, I will update my post here: For Sale - Romeo 1 Poster: R-ONE | Oakley Forum with my paypal info, and start taking your pms for the R-ONE poster.
Print numbers will ship in the order I receive the pms to keep it fair.

Specs: Poster is printed on archival matte. Size 17 x 22, actual printed size is 15 x 18. A one inch border on top and sides. A 2 inch border will be on the bottom for print number and artists mark.
Prints are limited to 97.
NOTE: I am not reserving any numbers for myself. Therefore it is possible to get any number between 1 and 97 depending on when you pm me.
You guys get first shot, and best price on these, I won't post them anywhere else online for 2 weeks.

Price will be $49.00 for 1 poster, or $91.00 for 2 posters, shipped anywhere in the US lower 48 paypal friends and family, or add the 4%.
I will ship outside the US, adjusting price accordingly.

Last edited:
Posters are still available. I plan on making them available to the rest of the public on Friday. Hit me up if ya want one.