• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Forever Thankful

greg

Oakley Expert
Philadelphia
This post WILL go down as my most important oakley forum post of my life. I am forever thankful to @CarGuy He sold me a pair of Complete Penny xmetal/ruby. I never thought I would ever find this pair complete. I also thought that, I could never look this good in a pair of glasses. These truly are my grail. I would also like to point out that @CarGuy sold me this pair at basically a loss, his profit margin was 0%. I WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL TO HIM. This is what our forum and community is all about, helping each other fulfill our dreams, desires and acquiring that ONE elusive pair that was always out of reach of our collection. All I can say is thank you to him and that I will always have his back.

I also want everyone to know that in return I am making it my mission to see that @Leglessracing can find his grail of an Indy 500 pb1 to complete the pitboss collection. Marc has been a fantastic friend of mine on this forum and we have completed several business transactions... I hope we can band together and help him track down this one last pair!

So that is all I really have to say... @CarGuy I will never be able to thank you enough!!!

Greg

Last edited:
I really appreciate the kind words Greg. I hope that you do a better job of hanging onto them than I did, they're a special pair and with a fresh x man tune-up they should serve you well for years.
Enjoy my friend!

Awesome to hear. I love this forum and the people that are on it. I have been talking to caryguy randomly, although I have not had any transactions with him, he is a great guy!

Thi is really nice to hear especially for someone new to this forum. It gives me confidence and trust that the guys here are great to deal with, hopefully this is imbibed in all of the members.

Back