1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Feelin' Froggy

Feelin' Froggy Oakley Beginner

I went to the mall yesterday and stopped by the Sunglass Hut, to see if they had any info on the Acid Torts release date. I started trying on a few pairs of Oaks they had. (Including the Jupiter Squared w/the Jade..Loved the lens, hated the frame..but I digress).

I noticed a pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers on the wall, black rubber w/crystal green lenses. I figured, "Why not try them on? It can't hurt, can it?". God help me, I looked badass in them, if I do say so myself. But I didn't buy them, as I've been an Oakley man for 17 years. :cool:

However, as last night went on and I had more and more beers at the local bar, I found myself thinking more about the pair of sunglasses I passed up, than even the hot brunette at the next table. Still I stayed strong..

Until this afternoon, when even after sleeping on it (ok..passed-out on it..), I made a trip back to the mall and picked up the Wayfarers.

I'm here to admit my infidelity, and seek forgiveness. I will still always rock my 8 pairs Frogs, pair of Jupiters, and pair of original Fives, but have just added a "little brother" to the mix.

Have any of you ever strayed before? If so, let me (and the rest of the group) know, so that the healing process can begin.. :wink:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Mrs H

Mrs H First Lady of Oakley Forum (IG pinkspottycow)

I've been faithful for 6 years.
    Never even been tempted to stray :0(
    Haha
    ;0)

3. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

There are a couple of members here that have Raybans. I have been pure Oakley for 3 years but Raybans are still awesome sunnies. I tend to not like them because they are a little tight around my ears area and have a wired slant. Atleast the wayfarer I tried on did.

4. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

Slut!

5. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

I owned a few cheaper brands before I got my first pair of Oakleys, but I've been on the straight and narrow despite some tough competition for about 8 years now.

6. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

They way I see it is it's not really cheating because Ray-Ban and Oakley are owned by the same company

7. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

damn you!!!

:ban::lol:

8. freakface

freakface Oakley Collector

so it is like cheating with the sister of your wife is fine because they are both from the same family. haha. peace bro.:rolleyes:

9. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Never been unfaithful, but its probably because nothing else has caught my eye thus far..

10. faxmanjazz

faxmanjazz Oakley Enthusiast

just because they are owned by the same company doesn't mean they make the same product. The level of quality coming from a pair of Ray-Ban's are nothing compared to a pair of Oakley's. Just take the lenses for example.