• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Forgot How Much I Liked The Half Jacket!

Zax

Chicago
Aside from the Nanowire's, the Half Jacket's were also one of my first purchases from Oakley. I originally bought the Black on black Asian Fit pair when I first started buying Oakley's, but sold it so I could upgrade to the Flak's. Haven't had the Half Jacket's since then, and couldn't pass up this deal! Chrome Half Jacket's with XLJ Polarized Lenses! The style is awesome and the fit is nice. Such a beautiful pair!

qC1uI.jpg

Aside from the Nanowire's, the Half Jacket's were also one of my first purchases from Oakley. I originally bought the Black on black Asian Fit pair when I first started buying Oakley's, but sold it so I could upgrade to the Flak's. Haven't had the Half Jacket's since then, and couldn't pass up this deal! Chrome Half Jacket's with XLJ Polarized Lenses! The style is awesome and the fit is nice. Such a beautiful pair!

qC1uI.jpg

Nice what type of Mac book pro do you have?

The cheaper of the two 15" models. Still wasn't that cheap...:sad:. I love Apple, but their products are so expensive!

Mid. Got it in August 2011. Might be the same release though I suppose. I love it though! I had a MacBook all through college and wanted to upgrade after I was done. That 13.3" MacBook is still running smoothly after 5 years of use! What a champ.

I have a white 13.3 macbook works really well just crashes every now and then been told it the ram but to lazy to order more for it lol

Back