1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Mark(Saffa)

Mark(Saffa) Oakley Enthusiast

Hi everyone. Found this forum accidently last week while searching for Oakley goodies. Found the Oakley mod section and I am now sending off two pairs of my Oakley's to be hydroplated. A pair of Monster Dogs and a pair of Ducati corse, which was purchased off Ebay and too worn and scratched for use. The Monster Dogs matt lacquer was coming off and was destined for Ebay, as were the Ducati Corse. I have been collecting for a few years now and have just over 90 pairs of Oakley's and other accessories etc. My first pair bought was in South Africa and they were the Oakley Carbon Fibre Eye Jackets, which my younger brother proceeded to lose. My most recent purchase was a pair of the same Oakley's off Ebay this past week. Taken me ages to find the same ones again. Hope this intro hasn 't been too long winded.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. mercbezerk

mercbezerk Unicorn Chaser Premium Member Lifetime Member

Let me be the first to welcome to the forum Mark. How long have you been living in the UK?

3. Mark(Saffa)

Thanks for the welcome. I have been here almost 12 years now. Came over in May 2002.

4. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

welcome to the forum bro!

5. Mark(Saffa)

Thanks. I only have two pairs of Pitboss' in mint worn condition. No Romeos or Craters I'm afraid.

6. emjaycee23

emjaycee23 Vocare Ad Regnum

7. Mark(Saffa)

I have posted my Oakley collection in the My Collection section for those that wanted to see it. Hope you like my collection.

8. Wavecloud

Wavecloud Oakley Expert Premium Member

Welcome from Oxford :)

9. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the forum!

10. Mark(Saffa)

I posted my collection in User Albums and not My Collection as previously stated.