1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

1) Be respectful - Please do not post anything harassing, threatening, abusive, lewd, or inflammatory. Flaming people, products, or organizations is never acceptable. Neither is trolling. Instead, be friendly, helpful, and supportive.

2) Stay on Topic - Please stay on topic in accordance to the thread/board you are writing in. Any off topic discussions should take place in the off topic thread.

3) No Spam - Please do not use the forums for advertisements or spam. Users who post advertisements/spam will be warned followed with a ban!

4) Signatures - Signatures should not include spam or advirtisements. You are allowed to link to personal websites and topic related websites.

5)Always ask for help - If you are ever in need of help, feel free to contact someone. We are happy to help!

6) Per the new rule below, You must include a price for the item that you are selling. You cannot just say PM ME, please give an idea of how much you are looking to get.

Enjoy!!!

Dallas O Hog, Frogskins, Ecko and 2 others like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

NEW EXCHANGE SECTION RULE: All Members Please Read!!!

We are Adding a rule to the exchange sections. From this point on, any ad listing an item for sale MUST have a price specified. Negotiating can be between buyers and sellers privately, however, an initial price must be stated so buyers have an idea what you are wanting for your items. Any listing without a specified price will be closed. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

3. mhksmk

mhksmk Oakley Beginner

How many posts do I need to complete for participating in the Exchange Section? Kindly advice.

4. mercbezerk

mercbezerk Unicorn Chaser Premium Member Lifetime Member

Gotta be a member for at least two weeks and have a 15 "useful" post count (minimum)
    http://www.oakleyforum.com/help/exchange-guidelines

Fernando and mhksmk like this.
  5. mhksmk

mhksmk Oakley Beginner

6. Brian Nickell

Brian Nickell Oakley Expert

What exactly do people mean when they post "bump"?

lostin likes this.
  7. STavros

STavros Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Τhey bring their thread back to fresh so that other to see it

8. Brian Nickell

Thanks for letting me know STavros. I really appreciate it. I'm relatively new to the forum so I'm trying to gain the knowledge I'll need so that when I'm eligible to get into the exchange sections to trade/buy/sell I'll know what I'm doing!

OakleyBoss likes this.
  9. Brian Nickell

Now I'm coming across F&F. What does that mean?

lostin likes this.
  10. Brian Nickell

CONUS also?