• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found a copper man

Much as I have enjoyed being in the small handful of people with an actual copper-plated Juliet, it's such a great finish that I think as many people as Ryan can cope with should take him up on this!

List of member starting after Feb 26th. ( out of town until then)

1. Dragonvoi
2. sup808
3. Pupusarocks
4. Joecool
5. OakleyFreak
6. MJLS
7.robjeff25.
8. Nicosuave
9. Tsuius

Last edited:
2 questions and a request, Ryan:
Same pricing structure for bunkers? Shouldn't they be a lot less work?
Please add me to the next batch run for a pair and maybe bunkers if you've got a feel for that. ;)

I've never personally seen/held a bunker. Are they made of Ti? The process will be different for different metals. Pricing will be worked out while I am on work travel after other members have completed sets in hand, and they post honest reviews/opinions of the job.

This is down the line s bit but, 24k will cost more. Since actual 24k gold will be applied.... Gold isn't cheap and the amount of solution I will need will cost quite a bit.

List of member starting after Feb 26th. ( out of town until then)

1. Dragonvoi
2. sup808
3. Pupusarocks
4. Joecool
5. OakleyFreak
6. MJLS
7.robjeff25.
8. Nicosuave
9. Tsuius
10. Hotley10

Last edited:
Received the XS I had Ryan copper plate for me. What can I say these came out great! I went in thinking we probably won't get them to come out and boy was I wrong. The look he achieved is same look as a copper piping that is in houses it has that look too me. Maybe the pics don't show it but if you want copper this is for you. Ryan does phenomenal work guys and is a great asset to the forum.

Again thank you Ryan for stepping up with this service!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422153542.166508.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422153639.677650.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422153659.699242.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422153686.900486.jpg

Latest Posts

Back