• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found At The Bottom Of A Bin....

Haha yeah definitely a sweet bag! Nice meeting you as you came through the store! And once again sweet Split/bone custom ;)

Ahhhhh, you remembered the "custom name". Very cool!!! Nice group of employees in your store!!!! Knowledgable, and eager to get it on conversations! Very rarely do I go into an o store or a vault and find employees that are enthusiastic about their job as well as the product they sell. I also understand that there are people that just come in to buy a shirt or a pair of sunglasses and that's it, or some out-of-towners that buy the "10" limit because they can't get them where they are from. But there are a handful of hardcore collectors that will pick through boxes, dig through bags, and climb into bins to find a treasure hidden amongst everything else!

I like love finding these things and if you come across those hidden treasures, and there is an extra available PM me and I will make the drive to get it!

Thanks again!!!

Ahhhhh, you remembered the "custom name". Very cool!!! Nice group of employees in your store!!!! Knowledgable, and eager to get it on conversations! Very rarely do I go into an o store or a vault and find employees that are enthusiastic about their job as well as the product they sell. I also understand that there are people that just come in to buy a shirt or a pair of sunglasses and that's it, or some out-of-towners that buy the "10" limit because they can't get them where they are from. But there are a handful of hardcore collectors that will pick through boxes, dig through bags, and climb into bins to find a treasure hidden amongst everything else!

I like love finding these things and if you come across those hidden treasures, and there is an extra available PM me and I will make the drive to get it!

Thanks again!!!

How could I forget those beauties?! After I spotted them waiting in line for the new Transformers 3D ride at Universal, never thought I'd see you run through my store! Thanks man! We're very passionate at what we do and to the brand. We love to see new people that are just as passionate and driven to Oakley and the brand just as much as we are.

No doubt!! Great meeting you once again.

Back