1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. X-Metal Beast

X-Metal Beast Oakley Expert Premium Member

I went to the only one of 6 local O stores that I hadn't been to, asking for a Kill Switch bezel for a buddy. So I asked very casually if the happened to have any Big Taco lenses, and the lady said "yes we do", and I responded, please tell me they're emerald, she responded "we have an emerald polarized and a violet non polar" .... SCORE !!!

Got home and in my mailbox I had 2 sets of ice polarized Big Taco from Oakley. one is going to another forum member, and haven't decided about the second pair. Below are the 2 pairs that are staying with me. Emeralds will go under the knife as soon as the surgery room and surgeon, @xmetalmaniac , become available.

Sorry @QLR1

Found Big Taco Emerald at O-Store today - IMG_3322.JPG

SecretNinja likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

Noooooooooo

May @xmetalmaniac never be available. May the lenses break, may your frames explode.

Damn Damn Damn.

I was too gleeful when you returned the last set of emerald lenses, never to be seen again...

All kidding aside, congratulations.

Don't ever return that set.

3. X-Metal Beast

X-Metal Beast Oakley Expert Premium Member

Thanks. And no worries, these are going nowhere. Funny thing is that I bought a Big taco Chrome from Oakster, so now I need to decide which will be for PB1, which for R1 and which for XS. HMMMM, decisions decisions

4. QLR1

Send them all to me. Problem solved.

X-Metal Beast likes this.
  5. QLR1

Just thought about that Emerald Iridium lens... Why didn't Oakley put them in the matte Bone or Cream BT frames??? You got green accents on the Cream BT and you put gray lenses in them instead? Damn it Oakley.

Last edited: 1/14/16
    X-Metal Beast likes this.