1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. SecretNinja

SecretNinja Oakley Expert

Got these today. Not a bad find. Scratched lense. I have 2 pairs coming from the bay. Deep Blue and, I think Emerald. Considering changing the rubber to black. Wish I can keep them as they are pretty comfy. Hinge springs are very snappy. But, my wife wants me to get rid of them. Came with a box and coin but, unfortunately, it was for a Carbon Juliet. Oh well, right?:assassin: Found Half X Rootbeer. - 1442090386881.jpg Found Half X Rootbeer. - 20150912_153303.jpg Found Half X Rootbeer. - 20150912_153406.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. 96.SVT.COBRA

96.SVT.COBRA Oakley Enthusiast

Plasma frame with tungsten lens. Nice find! The hinges on half x are prone to issues so be sure to be familiar with that if you arnt already.

pjd1234 likes this.
  3. SecretNinja

I am selling anyways

4. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Very nice my most hated pair lol.

SecretNinja likes this.
  5. SecretNinja

Yeah, I hear ya. I really don't like them too much but, I'm sure they would make me a few bucks on the bay to help with funds for Juliets. :assassin:

pjd1234 likes this.
  6. Min Zaw Nyan

Min Zaw Nyan Oakley Enthusiast

I like them like other X Metals although they are still black sheep in the family.