• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal *FOUND* Looking for a Black/Black Carbon BIP Blade...SKU: OO9174-03

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I got the Ferrari version with the red ++O polar iridium lenses, would now like to get the all black version with the BIP lenses SKU: OO9174-03.

Looking to spend around the same price as these, my phone went dead and didn't have time to bid on them. Would like them MINT with the sticker on them an all. Thanks!

NEW OAKLEY POLARIZED CARBON BLADE Matte Carbon/Black Iridium Polarized

Harry

Some people reacted to this post.
I picked up a Ferrari version from these guys a few months back...I'm kicking myself in the head for not getting the other colors at the time. They were going for $140 for the Ferrari, and $120 for the blad/blue/red.

SoleEyewear - Search Results for "BLADE"

Anyone know if there is another store running similar sales? If I can't find them at such a low price soon...I guess I'll dish out the extra cash to get the black ones. BUT...if someone knows who might be having them on sale, PLEASE do let me know. THANKS!!!

It's a bit bizarre that they are so much cheaper on ebay. Makes you question if they are fake or not. Some of the people at the oakley store near me, I don't know if they could tell the difference between fake and real.
I would definitely buy a few if I knew they were legitimate.

They are real, the Ferrari ones I got. Packaging, box, case, etc. I really should have got more. But like you, I wanted to get one to make sure. By the time zi got it, they were sold out.

I'm not doubting you. Everything on ebay is cheaper than oakley.
I would like to have a pair or three, but I don't want to get stuck knock offs.

Stuck with knock offs

Username Hidden said:
Stuck with knock offs

I'm not mistaken, but if you buy a pair of glasses on eBay...and they were advertised as NEW or as AUTHENTIC and are not...you are covered by eBay.

I'll check it out. Thanks for the information.

Ugh....I'm finding Ferrari, red polar, ice polar, grey polar....just not BLACK polar. I think I'll just bite the bullet and get the Black ones at $200...it's half of what the O store is asking for them, just aggravates me when I could have got them at $120-$130....and the Ferrari at $140. Going to call Oakley tomorrow and find out what the deal is with replacement lenses...I'm sure they will have to be sent back, but wonder what it will cost to have them replaced.

Just got two (one BIP and one ice) for $140 each. I'm happy. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.