• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Online Store To Buy Racing Jacket Bolts And Jaws

I just wanted to report that Art's Cyclery is definitely legit. I got my stuff in two days (free shipping with $50 purchase too), and everything was authentic. Great stuff here!

I just called in my order to Obombed's shop (Freaky Tiki Tropical Optical). They were super nice and got me set up with three jaws and a bunch of earsocks. They asked if I heard about the shop on oakley-forum, and then took 20% off my order and threw in some freebies too. I can't recommend the shop highly enough!

That site has pretty good prices on Radarlock frames. Might just pick one up tonight!

Not sure if you did go through with it, but I just received my Matte Heather Grey frames from there. Used a 15% discount and payed up ~$77 total with the standard free shipping, which was just two days (SLO to SF, so no surprise) like another user experienced.

My first time buying frames separately but I was surprised. I expected JUST the frame. But the earsocks and two nosepieces were supplied, as well as the soft vault and cleaning bag.

Another FYI is that this appears to be of the batch now being made in China. The right earsock just has a "CE" now. # stamping is gone too but I know this place is legit as I'm familiar with them through the cycling community. As far as I'm concerned, parts being made in China doesn't bother me as long as the quality control is still there.

Not sure if you did go through with it, but I just received my Matte Heather Grey frames from there. Used a 15% discount and payed up ~$77 total with the standard free shipping, which was just two days (SLO to SF, so no surprise) like another user experienced.
Where did you get the 15% discount code for Art's Cyclery? That would have come in handy! I dropped $60 on Jaws, and $25 on Thru-Bolts.

Latest Posts

Back