• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Online Store To Buy Racing Jacket Bolts And Jaws

Where did you get the 15% discount code for Art's Cyclery? That would have come in handy! I dropped $60 on Jaws, and $25 on Thru-Bolts.

Sorry I didn't get back to you on that timely, but tavers said it. Hopefully it still works. Changed my stance from "mebe I'll get sum frames" to "**** just take my money". ha

Do the through bolts that they are selling for racing jackets fit split jackets? I would love to pick up some colors cheap for my split jackets.

Jawbones are almost infinitely customizable, but Split Jacket parts are much harder to come by. Just to be clear, Jawbone bolts are 100% cross compatible with Split Jackets. Jawbone Jaws will fit on Split Jacket frames, but the lens will not fit correctly. If you try using a SJ lens and frame with JB jaw, the lens will be loose and rattle around in the frame, and a JB lens will be too big for the SJ frame.

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered all of the thru bolts that were in stock for my split jackets

Unfortunately, it looks like Arts Cyclery figured out that they were giving away Jawbone/RJ parts. They doubled the price to $20 for jaws, and $10 for bolts. Still a good deal, but 50% less awesome :p

Back