1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. joker242

joker242 Oakley Beginner

Was shopping at SGH, and one of the sales guys starting telling me about these old school oakley cases and had to check them out. I walked with all the three they had for $15.
    Found Some Older Cases - image (38).jpeg
    I imagine its a pro m-frame case, but not entirely sure. Got two of them anyways, because I thought it was pretty sweet. They're also much harder than the vaults they sell now.
    Found Some Older Cases - image (39).jpeg Found Some Older Cases - image (40).jpeg Didn't realize it was a thump case at first, but it came with the accessories.
    Found Some Older Cases - image (41).jpeg If anyone wants these earpieces, hmu. I don't have a thump, but the case and the microfiber were sweet enough to grab.
    Found Some Older Cases - image (42).jpeg Found Some Older Cases - image (43).jpeg

If anyone else is interested, they had a BNIP thump wall charger there as well. Didn't grab it because i didn't have a thump, but who knows if someone else needs one.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

The top case is actually for thumps, the m-frame case is smaller, that's some awesome finds :drinks:

3. joker242

joker242 Oakley Beginner

Oh, cool. Thanks man

4. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

I have the bigger case I hold my thump-2 in. Great find, pick-up.