• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found These The Other Day, Need A Price Check

qberrrt

Oakley Beginner
I found these in an abandoned shooting range a few weeks ago and had all the rubber replaced at an Oakley store. They verified they are authentic however there is no writing or serial numbers on them. I dont know if they are polarized or not or even what theyre called. Any info would be much appreciated and they are for sale as I dont really like them. I will consider trades in antix, dispatch, or oil rigs and their replacement lenses. Thanks

IMG_1089.jpg

its an abandoned shooting range a good mile from any establishments, do you want me to put a craigslist add up?

its an abandoned shooting range a good mile from any establishments, do you want me to put a craigslist add up?

Wouldn't hurt clear your guilty conscious...if you have one. Just state "Oakley glasses" and where you found it. No pics. Have the respondents describe the pair for verification.

to be honest, if i was him, id probably just pick the shades up, see if anyone in the general vicinity may have lost them, and then probably call them mine..finders keepers lol. if you forget your $350 sunglasses at an abandoned shooting range then maybe they should be in better hands anyway lol

but, if i ever lose a pair, please let me know before selling them

Last edited by a moderator:
Back