• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found This On Craigslist!

I can't take this any longer!!!!!!

@Razerwire... I will gladely sell you my pair... Please, Please buy them.... Please buy them now!!!!!

See Emil? See what you did? This is your fault!
I am finding a evil sense of humor in this whole drama of the x-squared and people fighting over her, she must be flattered you think? two people fighting over whose going to have her on their shelf, while she slowly starts revealing more and more of her x-metal'ness to you.
I think BB77 should hold out a little longer until say, Black Friday perhaps? I think Razerwire, if he's truly desiring this x-squared will do just about anything for her ownership. Plus XMM will be pulling out what little hair he has left on his head over this whole debacle.

@BB77, I know Oakley buying is a expensive hobby but it's fun...albeit frustrating at times. I love Oakley, and I feel I am helping out our ****ty economy lol.

I am finding a evil sense of humor in this whole drama of the x-squared and people fighting over her, she must be flattered you think? two people fighting over whose going to have her on their shelf, while she slowly starts revealing more and more of her x-metal'ness to you.
I think BB77 should hold out a little longer until say, Black Friday perhaps? I think Razerwire, if he's truly desiring this x-squared will do just about anything for her ownership. Plus XMM will be pulling out what little hair he has left on his head over this whole debacle.

well said. its gonna be tough though as i just called to get replacement red earsocks and temple shocks for them. but you'll never know what a little bit of convincing might do, right? lol