• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found What I Think Is A Decent Buy On CL In My Area. 2x 28" Counter Top Display Cases

lghtngyello03

Oakley Expert
What's up guys, I am new to the forum, but not new to Oakley. I am looking at getting my first couple of display cases. My collection is getting larger and larger, and I would love to get some cases to house my glasses and such. I ran across what I feel is a good deal on my local CL. The add says they have "TWO 3ft tall Oakley Display cases."

The guy said the lowest he will take for the pair is $400.

I'm assuming it is not a 3ft, but a 28" counter top display case from what little I have researched?

I am supposed to go look at them tomorrow morning, and if they are in good shape, I plan on buying them, but want to know if this is a fair price. This will be my first display purchase as I said, and I have no idea how to price these things, lol. Just wanting to know if I am getting what seems to be a good deal.

So could some of you guys maybe help me out and let me know if I should pull the trigger on this or not?

Thanks in advance,
Scott

The case they have pictured in the add is a random pic off of Google, but it looks exactly like this one.
28indisplaycase.jpg

400$ for the pair seems like a good deal, I would go for it!! Cases are all over the place in prices, some people want $500 for one and then you might find one for $100 if you are lucky.

Just to let you guys know, I went and checked these out this morning......They came home with me, lol.

I will post pics up as soon as I get them cleaned up.

I spent 4 hours on cleaning just 1 case today.

It's amazing what a little bit of Adam's All Purpose Cleaner, a toothbrush, some cleaner wax and a micro fiber cloth will do, lol.

Back