1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. lghtngyello03

lghtngyello03 Oakley Beginner

What's up guys, I am new to the forum, but not new to Oakley. I am looking at getting my first couple of display cases. My collection is getting larger and larger, and I would love to get some cases to house my glasses and such. I ran across what I feel is a good deal on my local CL. The add says they have "TWO 3ft tall Oakley Display cases."

The guy said the lowest he will take for the pair is $400.

I'm assuming it is not a 3ft, but a 28" counter top display case from what little I have researched?

I am supposed to go look at them tomorrow morning, and if they are in good shape, I plan on buying them, but want to know if this is a fair price. This will be my first display purchase as I said, and I have no idea how to price these things, lol. Just wanting to know if I am getting what seems to be a good deal.

So could some of you guys maybe help me out and let me know if I should pull the trigger on this or not?

Thanks in advance,
    Scott

The case they have pictured in the add is a random pic off of Google, but it looks exactly like this one.
    Found What I Think Is A Decent Buy On CL In My Area. 2x 28" Counter Top Display Cases - 28indisplaycase.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. nalong86

nalong86 Oakley Beginner

Two of the one pictured for 400$ for both? I would jump all over that if I were you

3. davem

davem Oakley Beginner

400$ for the pair seems like a good deal, I would go for it!! Cases are all over the place in prices, some people want $500 for one and then you might find one for $100 if you are lucky.

4. lghtngyello03

Thanks guys, it will all depend on the condition of them for sure.

5. dallious

dallious Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

that is a great buy, better jump on it

6. lghtngyello03

Just to let you guys know, I went and checked these out this morning......They came home with me, lol.

I will post pics up as soon as I get them cleaned up.

I spent 4 hours on cleaning just 1 case today.

It's amazing what a little bit of Adam's All Purpose Cleaner, a toothbrush, some cleaner wax and a micro fiber cloth will do, lol.

7. Oakley Noob

Oakley Noob Oakley Beginner

Any update on pictures?