• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Four Crystal Blue Frame / Titanium Clear Lenses 04-354 $50 Shipped

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

The frame is in excellent condition with a few very small light marks. Lenses are in very good condition as well with hardly a mark on them. This is a fairly hard to find color combination and definitely has a cool look to them. Even more rare is the fact these were sold in the red stretchline box.

SOLD

$50 shipped Glasses only F&F
$55 shipped glasses & box F&F

+$5 for regular payment

More info here Oakley Four Crystal Blue Frame Titanium Clear Lenses 04 354 | eBay

$_12.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump for some crystal blues

No love..... so sad

Username Hidden said:
No love..... so sad
They're awesome, it's just post summer broke-ness going with a bunch of us ...

I need these, the crystal red and the elusive Blade II frames to complete the line but I just don't have the funds right now. Bummer.

PM'ing the "Inner Sanctum" ...

SPF

Yet another fantastic deal from GRF. I don't know how it was possible to play these down, but he kinda did.

I just tore them down & cleaned them thoroughly & reassembled. These are damn-near *mint*, folks ... well worth the loot, plus the great addition of the odd, but matching box. Just so happens, I had a matching Redline bag ... they all go together like peas & carrots.

Never ever pass up doing a deal with this guy. Positive feedback already left ... this is at least deal number six we have done, & a couple from me to him ... & I expect many more to come.

Thanks, G.

Thanks Zeke for the kind words. Always a pleasure dealing with you! Its a cool pair, take good care of them!