1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    The frame is in excellent condition with a few very small light marks. Lenses are in very good condition as well with hardly a mark on them. This is a fairly hard to find color combination and definitely has a cool look to them. Even more rare is the fact these were sold in the red stretchline box.

SOLD

$50 shipped Glasses only F&F
    $55 shipped glasses & box F&F

+$5 for regular payment

More info here Oakley Four Crystal Blue Frame Titanium Clear Lenses 04 354 | eBay

Four Crystal Blue Frame / Titanium Clear Lenses 04-354 $50 Shipped - $_12.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 9/1/15
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Bump for some crystal blues

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    No love..... so sad

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    They're awesome, it's just post summer broke-ness going with a bunch of us ...

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I need these, the crystal red and the elusive Blade II frames to complete the line but I just don't have the funds right now. Bummer.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous - The Retarded Battle Continues ...

Rating:
    100%
    PM'ing the "Inner Sanctum" ...

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    SPF

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous - The Retarded Battle Continues ...

Rating:
    100%
    Yet another fantastic deal from GRF. I don't know how it was possible to play these down, but he kinda did.

I just tore them down & cleaned them thoroughly & reassembled. These are damn-near *mint*, folks ... well worth the loot, plus the great addition of the odd, but matching box. Just so happens, I had a matching Redline bag ... they all go together like peas & carrots.

Never ever pass up doing a deal with this guy. Positive feedback already left ... this is at least deal number six we have done, & a couple from me to him ... & I expect many more to come.

Thanks, G.

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Zeke for the kind words. Always a pleasure dealing with you! Its a cool pair, take good care of them!

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.