• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fox Eyewear No Longer Oakley Products?

nlgrav182

Oakley Expert
All Fox Eyewear lenses have been tested and manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision Sunlens and offer outstanding optical quality, performance, UV protection, scratch resistance and impact protection.

Quote taken from a pair of Fox glasses, the Clarify. I also don't see any mention of HDO, O-Matter, or Unobtainium. It even appears that classic models for Fox such as the Duncan are manufactured outside of Oakley's walls.

Anyone with any insight? I'd like to get Fox's story...

Fox racing is a sh*t company. Take it from a former MX racer, they are always looking to produce cheap, poser wear, and they don't give a damn about quality or keeping a loyal customer base. Wouldnt surprise me if they left Oakley to pursue a cheaper avenue.

All Fox Eyewear lenses have been tested and manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision Sunlens and offer outstanding optical quality, performance, UV protection, scratch resistance and impact protection.

Quote taken from a pair of Fox glasses, the Clarify. I also don't see any mention of HDO, O-Matter, or Unobtainium. It even appears that classic models for Fox such as the Duncan are manufactured outside of Oakley's walls.

Anyone with any insight? I'd like to get Fox's story...
It's been a little while since they split...probably because they were **** styles and didn't sell well, and maybe the licensing just lapsed..

Back