• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Fragment Design X Oakley Yellow/Brown Camo/Tortoise Frogskins

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Up for sale is a pair of Fragment Design Frogskins. this is the Yellow/Brown pair. only comes with the microbag, box wasn't included when i got them from Japan. Left lens is etched with the Fragment Design wording. Grey lenses.

looking for 420USD shipped via DHL Worldwide Express, with full tracking. just take note that these retailed at 380USD. rumoured to have 30 made, only sold in Japan.

p1020421x.jpg

p1020422h.jpg

and this pic is just to show the laser etching on the lens.

p1020418k.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
good luck - sweet add for every collection!

Thanks dude! yeah, these need to go to a new home. =)

pending payment.

Payment made, the ship was insane fast and great to get another monster Frogskin. Jono, it was a pleasure to work with you, so thank you for a pleasant deal. You just need to sell me your Petterson now!!

Username Hidden said:
Payment made, the ship was insane fast and great to get another monster Frogskin. Jono, it was a pleasure to work with you, so thank you for a pleasant deal. You just need to sell me your Petterson now!!

ha! you're most welcome dude! and abt the AP..stay tuned for that. haha! thread closed for now. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back