• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frame Color Opinions Wanted........

Given the colour-shifts in Jade, I would say the absolute ideal would be in a Dispatch 1 with the secondary icon from the Clear/Chrome pair. (i.e. the purple to green fade).
http://www.o-review.com/database_detail.asp?table_name=glasses&ID=4983
Then sell me the Chrome lenses. haha

Alternatively, buy the icon on its own, buy a matte black DP1 and pop the Jade lenses and the purple/green icons into that.
Quite where you would get massive Jade lenses to cut into DP1 size, I do not know.
But it would look the fking balls.

I have jade in a pair of flak jacket matte white very popular frame and color combo on the golf course

Haha. Nothing I suppose. As long as your opponent is similarly dressed like a pimp from a 1970s blaxploitation movie, it'll all look quite normal.

For everyone else - it's Matte Black with Jade Iridium.

I love matte black frames (they're my all time favorite), but it seems like if I had the opportunity to have a frame painted ANY color, I wouldn't choose matte black. I mean, matte black is so easy to find, why have it custom painted? Something like this would be cool:

Or maybe something like the above, but with more emphasis on the purple rather than the green. I just think something iridescent would be really cool. Maybe something like this:

Latest Posts

Back