1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

I've dug around and can't find anything on this--- has anyone explored or actually done something where they have a way to display their X-Metal coins in a frame on the wall? Something along the lines of frames that display regular coins?

Wouldn't need to be huge- I have sets of coin for the Juliet (standard), Juliet (IH) X-Squared and a single Half-X and single R1 so that's what....8? I'd like something where I could display them in one frame on the wall in my office.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Im also looking. Think custom will have to be the way to go. Frame display options for X-Metal coins? - uploadfromtaptalk1426123772681.jpg

Nortika, RoTors and Mdgustaf like this.
  3. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

There's been discussion on coin display but I haven't seen anything talking about framing and hanging on a wall.

It should be pretty straightforward, though. Find a frame you like, get a sheet of matte the size of your frame and the thickness of your coins, layout your coins on them, trace, cut holes. Then put your matte in the frame behind the glass, insert coins, put in backing, done.

Or you could buy something premade from a "coin display frame" google search, such as this:

Studio Décor® Coin Display Case

4. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

5. kronin323

Dallas O Hog likes this.
  6. joecool862

joecool862 Keeper of the Skull Premium Member Lifetime Member

7. Dallas O Hog

Yea. Maybe ill see if one of guys can fabricate me something

joecool862 likes this.
  8. Tsuius

Tsuius Oakley Beginner

Yep, oakleymadness on eBay makes some high quality display items and you can always "make an offer"

9. kronin323

Remember the OP is asking about a wall-hanging display...

10. Joerggroh

Joerggroh Oakley Enthusiast

Thanks, I could really do something like that