• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frame display options for X-Metal coins?

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
I've dug around and can't find anything on this--- has anyone explored or actually done something where they have a way to display their X-Metal coins in a frame on the wall? Something along the lines of frames that display regular coins?

Wouldn't need to be huge- I have sets of coin for the Juliet (standard), Juliet (IH) X-Squared and a single Half-X and single R1 so that's what....8? I'd like something where I could display them in one frame on the wall in my office.

Im also looking. Think custom will have to be the way to go.
uploadfromtaptalk1426123772681.jpg

There's been discussion on coin display but I haven't seen anything talking about framing and hanging on a wall.

It should be pretty straightforward, though. Find a frame you like, get a sheet of matte the size of your frame and the thickness of your coins, layout your coins on them, trace, cut holes. Then put your matte in the frame behind the glass, insert coins, put in backing, done.

Or you could buy something premade from a "coin display frame" google search, such as this:

Studio Décor® Coin Display Case