• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frame Polishing Available

beaver962000

Oakley Enthusiast
Hey everybody! I have recently started polishing x metal and wire frames. I have done 3 so far with amazing results. If anyone wants a frame polished but don't have the time I would be happy to do it! We can work something out as far as trades or payment. If anyone is interested send me a pm with your phone number and I will send you some pics. That is the only way I can post pics since I am doing this all from my phone. Thanks!

Would be interested in seeing some pics. There are a couple other members here who do or have done polishing also. Welcome to the boards!

I'd rather not receive any texts, I don't have a plan so I get charged for texts. If you could post your work here it would be great. Use photobucket or flicker to post, it can be done from your phone also.

Here are some ....
47c250da-b432-8a30.jpg

47c250da-b442-4f8d.jpg

62e32228-cb9c-7a4f.jpg

62e32228-cba7-0682.jpg

62e32228-cbb5-8f21.jpg

62e32228-cbc0-dcbb.jpg

The first one was originally polished, but it was kinda dull so I refinished them. The second was x-metal Juliet's for a friend, as u can see the lenses were trashed along with the frames but I stripped and restored them to a new polished condition, they r headed to get tuned up and get new lenses now. The third is a pair of a-wires that were platinum, I wanted more of a brushed finish on them...

Back