• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frames at SIA Snow Show in Denver, CO

Revant Optics

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Hey all,

Some of our team is in Denver for the SnowSports Industries America Snow Show this year. Our CEO, Jason sent me a video with some frames I hadn't seen before and couldn't find much info on in these forums. So he grabbed some pictures and we wanted to share!

I know we've all seen the Badman, Madman, Turbine, B1B collection but here are some additional Turbine shots. (Badman and Madman displayed on the top rack of course, not featured.)
IMG_5523.JPG

IMG_5521.JPG

IMG_5527.JPG

IMG_5526.JPG

• One stand was displayed Moto, which I wasn't sure if these were tied to the prior MotoGP collection or a new frame release.
  • Sliver frames were being displayed (without the F). Non folding Slivers
  • Haven't seen much on the Gamechanger, Step Up, or Kickback at all. Some of those lens tints remind me of prior Women's sunglasses lines.
IMG_5522.JPG

IMG_5524.JPG

IMG_5525.JPG

Anyone know about these 'Moto' shades or the Gamechanger, Step Up, or Kickback? -Kevin

Last edited:
Moto might refer to some new frogskins colorways, although it doesnt look like any are pictured there.

Any info on the Flight Deck XM? Heard it was basically a slightly smaller version of the Flight Deck, but haven't seen any pics yet.

Moto might refer to some new frogskins colorways, although it doesnt look like any are pictured there.

Any info on the Flight Deck XM? Heard it was basically a slightly smaller version of the Flight Deck, but haven't seen any pics yet.
The Moto Collection is the new set of Frogskins colorways. The frames are Octane, Nitrous, and Vapor. They come with a unique bag as well, looks like fuel. I have the Octane one. Nothing super special or anything, but I like them.

Digging that red O pair. Is that fire or ruby? What's the name of those?

Here is the page out of next year's catalog for the colors of the Flight Deck XM. It is more or less the same, just a bit smaller all around then the Flight Deck that is currently out.

Flight Deck XM.jpg

Back