• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frames Direct

Zax

Chicago
This is probably a well known coupon code, but:

FRAMESDIRECT10

Gets you 10% off your purchase there. I've never bought from them, but they keep spamming me with this coupon code. Could potentially help someone? Haha.

hmmm, im scared of that site...i see them a lot through google searches. im sure someone will be brave enough to be the forum guinea pig and try this place out for the rest of us.
Come on someone, take one for the team as they say haha.

Btw, this happened completely by accident, but if you call Oakley about a model that you need replacement parts for, such as the Hatchet and the Splice in my case, they give you 25% discount numbers since they tend not to have them...Not that I'm condoning that you exploit this, but it seems useful in the future. I'm not sure what is true, but the first lady I spoke to said that they work on anything but special, limited, and elite items. The second women I spoke to, said they work on everything but elite. Any ideas? I was thinking, if they do work, to use mine for the TinTin Gascan's hehe

hmmm, im scared of that site...i see them a lot through google searches. im sure someone will be brave enough to be the forum guinea pig and try this place out for the rest of us.
Come on someone, take one for the team as they say haha.
I ordered something from there like a year ago. They were having a Buy One Get One Free Sale so I ordered two pairs of Flak Jackets and got one free...or so I thought. They called me a little while after I placed the order and said that the BOGO promotion could not be applied to Oakley products and they were sorry for any inconvenience. Anyway, we went back and forth for about half an hour on the phone and then they finally agreed to honor the BOGO promotion and I got the second pair of Flaks for free. That was the first and last time I ordered anything from there....

Back