• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frames For Large Faces

geedawg

Oakley Expert
I have a rather large face, which is why I really like the Jawbones, and am thinking of upsizing my Radarlocks to Radarlock XL's. What would be a better casual frame in the vein of the Frogskins for a large face / lots of coverage?

Thanks!

How well do Jawbones fit you? I feel they're too small for me. I have worn the Ten, Eyepatch, Batwolf, Radar Range, M Frame Heater, and perhaps a few others with good results. Others would be the Inmate, Antix/Hijinx, Garage Rock, Big Taco, Dispatch, Dispatch II, Eyepatch II, probably more that I can't think of.

How well do Jawbones fit you? I feel they're too small for me. I have worn the Ten, Eyepatch, Batwolf, Radar Range, M Frame Heater, and perhaps a few others with good results. Others would be the Inmate, Antix/Hijinx, Garage Rock, Big Taco, Dispatch, Dispatch II, Eyepatch II, probably more that I can't think of.

Rustpot how is the fit of Tens compared to Scalpel.Do they rest on the cheek?Are they way too bigger?

I personally feel like Tens are bigger than the Scalpel...
I have a smaller face and Scalpels fit perfectly....

Thanks Eck.I should try on them because i have passed some deals for Tens and in my favorite colour also
just because i do not know their fit on me.

I say look into getting antix, or dispatch 1 or 2 for everyday sunglasses, also instead of going radarlock xl, get rid of all your radarlock path lens sell them on ebay and use that money to get radarlock pitch size lens, pitch lens look the best on bigger faces, path seem way to small. Hit me up on PM. I have a few extra pitch lenses.

Back