• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free American Flag Oakley Microbag----Rules Inside Thread

InfiniteHero

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
United States
Here are the rules:
1. I will send free of charge a (one) Oakley American Flag Microfiber bag worldwide, if someone can guess what this serial number means, and what specifically type and color of frame it is on. You must put in your response:

A. Type of frame (Color and Model)
B. What the serial indicates (i.e.... maybe the model, color, series, etc...)

This will not be easy, at all, so the closest person to what it is will get the prize. When the time comes for choosing the closest one, I will post a pic of the glasses, and a pic of the serial, and let the forum choose the winner.

Absolutely no prior members, who have knowledge of my glasses should post in this thread. Just to name a few of you QTrain, Xmetalmaniac, Bat, Bapd, Dyer, Carguy, Brip, ReggaV, RvF, there are more that know but I can only remember these off the top of my head. I am trying to do this for fun, and see what the newer members know, or can find out. Also, we only know what we have guessed for this serial, so maybe someone really does know. This is for them. Don't spoil it for them please. This is supposed to be a challenge.

Thanks and the Serial is: NAL 1029-4

A. Copper Penny
B. Serial indicates where the promo Penny was released (or sent to) :unsure:

COPPER PENNY
vendor number/ sample pair

Thread is over. Wow that was really fast. Took several days and some guessing last fall. I will take care of both of you for this. PM your address please. Please, if you two will, Let me know how you knew this, and also how rare you think this might be. Is it a real treasure find?? If it were BNIB what might they be worth?? More or less then the 650.00 that they are going for???
20120915135200.jpg

dsc03607db.jpg

how rare you think this might be. Is it a real treasure find?? If it were BNIB what might they be worth?? More or less then the 650.00 that they are going for???

2 years ago I have a friend who is also a collector and I ask him about serial numbers on x metal and he mentioned about a vendor serial number and as far as I remember he mentioned about a copper penny that starts with NAL serial. For pricing.....don't know much about it but recently prices for these ranges from $600 and up and that is for regular PC serial #

Funny thing is, that was the auction where i got this one. Obviously it is the same serial, but it was the place I bought it at.

Sorry had to exclude you BRIP, but you were the one who originally figured it out. I neeeeeeed a box for these. Anyone who sees this and knows where a box is please pm me. I am sure BNIB they would command a higher price, but only to a serious collector, or someone who cares. "Pre-production" piece?

Back