• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded FREE! Fake ass frog lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have these fake frog lenses. Looks like fire. They aren't perfect but will do. No clue who made them. I just know they're fake because they're black as night when you look through them. Maybe fake is too harsh, aftermarket better? Either way I have no use for them so the first person to message me gets them. Just pay the shipping. $3 should cover it. Please only take them if you need them, don't be a douche and resell them.

IMG_5309.JPG
IMG_5310.JPG

On a side note, @OakleyBoss can we get a "Free" tag header thing? I forgot to ask when that thread was going about them. Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
lol whenever I get non Oakley lenses, which isn't often, I give them away. They're useless to me but hopefully someone can make good use of them.

Useful to some people like me who have eye injuries that leave Your pupil hanging wide open all the time. At sundown driving straight into the sun with a lot of traffic makes them useful to some. Very cool of You to give them away! If You can't afford good glacier glasses lenses these are about the only thing that helps.

Indeed. Someone take them!!!

Username Hidden said:
Only problem is they don't fit into a pair of straights. ;)
I'm sure a pair of diagonals could fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back