• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Free To A Good Home

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Two half jacket lens. One grey and the other black. READ WHOLE POSTING PLZ.

Don't feel right selling these because they are only in ok condition. But still want them to go to a good home. First person to post a pic of two pair of HJ can have them. Looking for $5 for shipping. PP FF con us only plz.

Some people reacted to this post.
What do you mean by "OK" condition? Are they even useable? Pics?

Yes I think they are useable. I'll shoot some pics.

Lol the way it reads is like I have one grey and one black. This is for two sets, a set of grey and a set of black. Can't get pics right now, camera phone and I have no natural light. But these have a lot of life in them. And they are FREE!!! Lol!

Any tips for taking pics of lens issues? I tried holding them up against the sky but they look perfect... Grey has a nick and a few scratches and the other almost perfect. Black just have a few small scratches. Not big.

Hmm, ok. I usually try to hold them at an angle by a light source. Might help you catch the scratches. If they're that hard to pick up in the pics, then it would be safe to say it's minimal.

While free lenses are always awesome, i don't really need them and $5 is $5 (lunch) for me :)

BTW, are these standard or XLJ lenses? Might help your sale.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that they are standard. That's why I can't use them. I'll try one more time. Really trying just for the sake of of the persons getting them.

Never realized it was so difficult to give away lenses. If I was I need who cares about pics the man says they are usable and you only have to pay for shipping! What a fine gesture!!! :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.