• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fresh Pick Ups

Yeah I know what Jetty Surf ones are hahaha I was just saying they look like Heaven and Hell brooks. Dont know if any were even made. Im fairly a Brook noob. I just cheked and there were heaven and hell brooks lol. See how much I pay attention. Nice brooks by the way. I need to get the Goldbrooks one of these days.
Yea the gold brooks are sick. I have the heaven and hell, theyre fresh, all black with the only color on the lenses. I threw the ice in the one instead of stock grey. Thanks for the love, you should def get a brook or two.

So jealous bro. I should just sell everything but my brooks and go for the set like you.
Haha thanks, I don't have them all, there are a lot of regular release pairs I don't have like the crystal black and certain Shaun whites but I have every limited and special edition. All the hard to find pairs with the exception of the 25 hand painted pairs which I will most likely never be on the market again.

edavanyb.jpg

Got the next installments of my Holbrook LX line in. All I can say is omg the banded green is amazing. Pictures barely do justice to this finish. The acetate feels like a freshly waxed car and the finish is like pearl. It completely overshadowed the "pretty awesome" white with slate iridium. Now I want the banded brown so much more! Its overcast today so I couldnt get good lighting but you get the idea.

Back