• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Friday Afternoon CL Score

It does seem weird because that's not the conversation I was involved in. At no point did I refer to money until a member asked. Score here, refers to a quasi rare item recently acquired. Hence the post being in the "recent purchases" section. Obviously littledane is aware of the good price or he wouldn't have chimed in. There is entire post dedicated to people sharing great deals they've gotten. I've posted there. Snce you care so much about the money I spend on oakleys, feel free to search for and read that thread. Thanks for your worthless contribution to this thread.

Anyways!! I think they are friggin cool and I don't care what you paid for them, I can't even find a pair that is in my price range and am glad you did. Selling at fair market value is down the road is fine by me, if everyone knew you paid $$$.$$ for them then they would want them for way less I think. Thanks for the pics

hearno said:
It does seem weird because that's not the conversation I was involved in. At no point did I refer to money until a member asked. Score here, refers to a quasi rare item recently acquired. Hence the post being in the "recent purchases" section. Obviously littledane is aware of the good price or he wouldn't have chimed in. There is entire post dedicated to people sharing great deals they've gotten. I've posted there. Snce you care so much about the money I spend on oakleys, feel free to search for and read that thread. Thanks for your worthless contribution to this thread.

You are the man, man.

davem said:
Anyways!! I think they are friggin cool and I don't care what you paid for them, I can't even find a pair that is in my price range and am glad you did. Selling at fair market value is down the road is fine by me, if everyone knew you paid $$$.$$ for them then they would want them for way less I think. Thanks for the pics

exactly. What does it matter what someone paid? It's what they're worth. Why would you except anything less? People just assume because you got a deal, they need one too

Just like when I got my mars, half wires, and Juliet's all for 150 shipped. Doesn't mean id sell each for 50$. Why would I do that.

He got lucky and found a steal. Good for you man!

Nice pickup. I still need to get a pair. Of OTT. I appreciate not seeing the price you paid. As someone without access to CL, I'm always jealous of the deals you guys get. :mad: Now I can think in my head that you paid $300 for them.

Nice pickup. I still need to get a pair. Of OTT. I appreciate not seeing the price you paid. As someone without access to CL, I'm always jealous of the deals you guys get. :mad: Now I can think in my head that you paid $300 for them.
I would gladly spend 300$ on a pair!!
Qtrain - I'll give you $60 each for them, deal?

It's hard to explain but the fmj finish appears to be shinier than my other pair. I checked o review and noticed that there were three colors listed. Black, fmj, and fmj plus. Is anyone familiar with this? I'll see if I can get a better close up comparison pic of the two.

2012-07-21163221.jpg

Attachments

• 2012-07-21163221.jpg
    2012-07-21163221.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 143
  • 2012-07-21163221.jpg
    2012-07-21163221.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 177
It's hard to explain but the fmj finish appears to be shinier than my other pair. I checked o review and noticed that there were three colors listed. Black, fmj, and fmj plus. Is anyone familiar with this? I'll see if I can get a better close up comparison pic of the two.

2012-07-21163221.jpg
The reflection in those fire lenses is like something I have never seen before!! I just checked all my fire lenses and they are nothing like yours. Amazing and beautiful my friend!!

Attachments

• 2012-07-21163221.jpg
    2012-07-21163221.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 143
  • 2012-07-21163221.jpg
    2012-07-21163221.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 117