• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Friends and Family summer!

No worries, just disappointed I hadn't gotten the e-mail
Since the coupon has a three week window, some folks are probably waiting for the right time to buy.

Oakley's email and website are screwy, so who knows.

I was told today all Type O got an email with a code. So they didn't want to use a code on me in person if I had one already. I told them I never got a code. I've never gotten an email from Type O, but I have points.

They don't believe me. I logged into my account to prove it.

I'd like that email. All I got in store was one pair.

I was told today all Type O got an email with a code. So they didn't want to use a code on me in person if I had one already. I told them I never got a code. I've never gotten an email from Type O, but I have points.

They don't believe me. I logged into my account to prove it.

I'd like that email. All I got in store was one pair.

I never get any emails from Oakley.....I dont understand why....and I have given up on receiving any emails from them. Luckily my local store always takes care of me.

I used mine today. Nothing fancy. I just really really wanted a Ferrari hard case and I was glad to see they were selling it on the Oakley web site so I used my code for that. I know I could have bought something more expensive but I recently bought the 2 pairs of sunglasses I wanted and could not think of anything else I could get before the code expires on July 1st. . But thats ok. Thank you Oakley

You guys are lucky with these code. Are they sending them out again anytime soon? Don't think I ever got one, hopefully there's a bother batch coming out. Got my eye one some holbrooks on ovault!

You guys are lucky with these code. Are they sending them out again anytime soon? Don't think I ever got one, hopefully there's a bother batch coming out. Got my eye one some holbrooks on ovault!

Last F&F sale, I didn't receive a code so I emailed customer service. I had been trying to sign up for the email list for months but I never got any. Told them about this and also asked for a sale code because I have no O stores or Vaults near me. They replied back with a coupon code and afterwards I finally started receiving their emails.

Last edited:
Last F&F sale, I didn't receive a code so I emailed customer service. I had been trying to sign up for the email list for months but I never got any. Told them about this and also asked for a sale code because I have to O stores or Vaults near me. They replied back with a coupon code and afterwards I finally started receiving their emails.

Thanks for the advice, I will try that now.

Latest Posts

Back