• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Friends And Family

Heard through the grapevine that the 25% off Friends and Family event at Oakley stores is starting on June 13. I believe it runs through July 2. Limit of 5 glasses, 5 watches, etc per purchase.
Wonder if they will exclude the Carbon Blades, Ferrari or Fallout stuff in this promotion? Last year they excluded Pitboss and one other model if I recall correctly and one model of the watches. Thanks for posting.

Does one need to sign up to be able to take advantage of friends & family or is it for just anyone who walks in the store?

Yep I'm a non-regular and just asked. They were seemingly cool with me asking, I guess with the driving factor being a more guaranteed sale. Just whatever you do, don't be rude about it.

Wonder if they will exclude the Carbon Blades, Ferrari or Fallout stuff in this promotion? Last year they excluded Pitboss and one other model if I recall correctly and one model of the watches. Thanks for posting.
Excluded

Depending if your a regular or not usually just asking about it, they will hand them out. Some locations are more generous than others about doing so when asked.

Good to know. I can scrap OPERATION: MARRY A OAKLEY EMPLOYEE then?

We just got our F&F invites in on Tuesday. Unfortunately the Carbon Blades are excluded as well as all of the Foundations (Infinite Hero, YSC, etc.) and the Ferrari collection. As far as I remember there are no watches listed on the restriction list. And as far as I have been informed the stores in the Orlando area will be giving F&F to just about everyone who walks through the door. If you ask, you are guaranteed to get it.

Good to know. I can scrap OPERATION: MARRY A OAKLEY EMPLOYEE then?
LOL not necessarily as the retailer discount used to be (back in 2012 anyway) well above 25% with very few exclusions.

We just got our F&F invites in on Tuesday. Unfortunately the Carbon Blades are excluded as well as all of the Foundations (Infinite Hero, YSC, etc.) and the Ferrari collection. As far as I remember there are no watches listed on the restriction list. And as far as I have been informed the stores in the Orlando area will be giving F&F to just about everyone who walks through the door. If you ask, you are guaranteed to get it.

Thanks for the confirmation to DOH's post. Decisions, decisions...

I just called my local Vault and O-Store. they said not only are the CBs excluded, but they don't have most in stock anyway due to high demand. So even if they were not excluded it is likely there will be some 'missing', unavailable during F&F. A couple of people I talked to said it may be a month or two before the CB's are readily available again, just the regular ones - who knows about the Ferrari? One lady I spoke to said her store sold theirs 2 weeks ago and have no ETA for any more Ferrari CBs, or CBs at all at this time.

Back