• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Friends And Family

My local O store told me that the ferrari CB's are sold out and they havent got a new stock for a month now.

I just called my local Vault and O-Store. they said not only are the CBs excluded, but they don't have most in stock anyway due to high demand. So even if they were not excluded it is likely there will be some 'missing', unavailable during F&F. A couple of people I talked to said it may be a month or two before the CB's are readily available again, just the regular ones - who knows about the Ferrari? One lady I spoke to said her store sold theirs 2 weeks ago and have no ETA for any more Ferrari CBs, or CBs at all at this time.
My local store said they were selling really well which is great for the store. They also sold out of the Ferraris after receiving a couple of shipments. Makes me think I should use my bounce back bucks on another pair. I did notice the Ice Pair was sold out on line last week.

My local sunglass hut outlet store has the Ferrari CB and at least one other color in Stock. I was there last night and tried them on.

I was just at Oakley today and they said it had not yet. It was a vault though. I'll have to check my regular store.

Picked up mine yesterday!
image.jpg

We have been sold out of the Ferrari CBs since we originally got them in. We got 2 and they were gone within a week, we never saw them again. We have every other color of the CB in stock currently. I wasn't aware they were starting F&F early, but I'm not surprised with the way sales have been lately.

Latest Posts

Back