• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Froggies Pros And Cons

Review of Frogskins

• Total voters
Haha, you're probably not gonna get many cons from the Frogskin section of the forums, we're all Frogskin fanatics here.

But, I'll try..
cons: It's harder to get ahold of some of the rarer ones unless you're some of the gods that live in places like New York where they release the exlusive limited collabs. And when you start fiending for those hard to get ones, you can wreck your bank account buying them second hand.
Big con: They're easy to fake and it often takes a good eye to spot them through bad pictures on ebay.. thankfully there are so many helpful members that will jump on the chance to shoot a fake seller down.
Bigger con: I missed out on Matte Red back in the day.. and I don't have one.

Haha, you're probably not gonna get many cons from the Frogskin section of the forums, we're all Frogskin fanatics here.

But, I'll try..
cons: It's harder to get ahold of some of the rarer ones unless you're some of the gods that live in places like New York where they release the exlusive limited collabs. And when you start fiending for those hard to get ones, you can wreck your bank account buying them second hand.
Big con: They're easy to fake and it often takes a good eye to spot them through bad pictures on ebay.. thankfully there are so many helpful members that will jump on the chance to shoot a fake seller down.
Bigger con: I missed out on Matte Red back in the day.. and I don't have one.

I have a Matt Red for you. I hate red. Let's talk!

I think Im at 22 pairs. I have never worn them and never will. They are great collector pieces though. Rarely does anything cooler come from Oakley.

Back