• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogmetal

As a member of the big head club, I can definitely vouch for smaller shocks. It makes all the difference. I used to think the X-Metal were only a bunch of skull crushers, but I had no idea about the shocks. I am rocking my Romeo R1 with size 15 shocks and they re VERY comfy. Size 25 were OK. 50 and beyond were tight on me.

Congratulations on the buy!

If I get another one, it would be either a R1 (a pipe dream) or an XX.

Sent from Q's Note5

I'm excited for you to add your first Metal to your collection. Solid advice from everyone here already. For a lager skull I'd definitely go with XX, XS, or R1. I don't think you would regret any of those, except for the prices you have to pay. Lol. Looks like you have an offer to try some on. This will help you with your decision.

We will have to call you @SOULfulX-Metal pretty soon lol!
5eff50e595d4978cf46f155b6469cc6c.jpg

Sent from Q's Note5

Hey Brian,
I also live in Toronto. I don't have an XS but I do have a Juliet, XX and R1 you are welcome to try on.
Brian
Wow now that's a very nice thing to offer someone you don't know. I'd love to get together and chat oakley any time. Thanks so much. Typical Canadian friendly all the way.

All great advice and thank you all for the congratulatory posts. I think I'll be hanging out in this area a bit more. As for my pocket.... I have a crap load of rare and cool frogs that'll help fund my new tastes. If it gets to that point. Cheers all. Oh and Q the metals look grand on you bro.

Back