• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogs For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Matte Turquoise-only has the Turquoise arms, no box, has a very small mark on one of the orbitals which is only visible in the right light, lenses are perfect. 125shipped
Shaun White 24k-No imperfections that I can find, tried on like twice-box is shattered- Sold

And I am looking for a Polished Black Orbital for a pair of Frogskins desperately. Ideally only the orbital, but I'll take a full Polished Black/Grey pair if anyone has one for cheap.

photo.jpg

gold-1.jpg

I'll email anyone pictures on request.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 253
  • gold-1.jpg
    gold-1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 203
Some people reacted to this post.
i need to try a pair of frogskins one of these days see if they fit me fine. been wanting to get a pair of these for a while now, but i dont wanna pull the trigger til i try one at a store or something

Username Hidden said:
i need to try a pair of frogskins one of these days see if they fit me fine. been wanting to get a pair of these for a while now, but i dont wanna pull the trigger til i try one at a store or something
It's extremely similar to a Holbrook IMO, just with slightely smaller/rounder lenses and a bit lighter.

PM Sent...

SW 24k pending payment. Matte Turquoise is still available, and I'm still looking for the Polished Black.

Paid for the SW's.

SW's are gone.

SW's arrived today, awesome, thanks!

Username Hidden said:
It's extremely similar to a Holbrook IMO, just with slightely smaller/rounder lenses and a bit lighter.

what about the nose? is it smaller than a HB or the same?

Username Hidden said:
what about the nose? is it smaller than a HB or the same?
They are exactly the same.