1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Matte Turquoise-only has the Turquoise arms, no box, has a very small mark on one of the orbitals which is only visible in the right light, lenses are perfect. 125shipped
    Shaun White 24k-No imperfections that I can find, tried on like twice-box is shattered- Sold

And I am looking for a Polished Black Orbital for a pair of Frogskins desperately. Ideally only the orbital, but I'll take a full Polished Black/Grey pair if anyone has one for cheap.

Frogs For Sale - photo.jpg

Frogs For Sale - gold-1.jpg

I'll email anyone pictures on request.

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    i need to try a pair of frogskins one of these days see if they fit me fine. been wanting to get a pair of these for a while now, but i dont wanna pull the trigger til i try one at a store or something

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It's extremely similar to a Holbrook IMO, just with slightely smaller/rounder lenses and a bit lighter.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM Sent...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SW 24k pending payment. Matte Turquoise is still available, and I'm still looking for the Polished Black.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Paid for the SW's.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SW's are gone.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SW's arrived today, awesome, thanks!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    what about the nose? is it smaller than a HB or the same?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They are exactly the same.