• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogs I'm looking for...

froggiestyle

Oakley Beginner
Desperately looking for a pair of Pink Paul Smith's....I've seen/heard of people getting them for a range of prices. I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion on a resonable price and if anyone knows of any out there for grabs!

Welcome to the boards froggiestyle if you are looking for a pair I'd post this in the frogskin exchange section. In regards to the pair, last auction I saw was in August and they ended for about 470 w/o the bag or box. They don't come up for sale often and it really just depends who is looking for them when they do come up. For there being 500 of each colorway for the Paul Smiths you certainly see them less than you'd expect. This forum is definitely the right place to start looking for them, thats how i got mine!

welcome to the board . . . looks like we got a new Frog-Fan :eek:)
an Pink Paul Smith's will not be the hardest to get! good luck.

im in the same boat haha i need a pink pair of frogs for personal reasons and the paul smiths speak loud but i will have to resort to the wild berry n milk pair for now..hope i find either of them for a fair price..

Yeah, I remember someone on this forum or the FB page picked up a pair of Pink Paul Smith's at a Paul Smith outlet store for retail haha...

Latest Posts

Back