1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. froggiestyle

froggiestyle Oakley Beginner

Desperately looking for a pair of Pink Paul Smith's....I've seen/heard of people getting them for a range of prices. I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion on a resonable price and if anyone knows of any out there for grabs!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. froghog

froghog Oakley Beginner

Welcome to the boards froggiestyle if you are looking for a pair I'd post this in the frogskin exchange section. In regards to the pair, last auction I saw was in August and they ended for about 470 w/o the bag or box. They don't come up for sale often and it really just depends who is looking for them when they do come up. For there being 500 of each colorway for the Paul Smiths you certainly see them less than you'd expect. This forum is definitely the right place to start looking for them, thats how i got mine!

3. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

welcome to the board . . . looks like we got a new Frog-Fan :eek:)
    an Pink Paul Smith's will not be the hardest to get! good luck.

4. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Welcome to the forum!! There have been a few pink Paul smiths that have sold on here!! Best of luck with your search!

5. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

im in the same boat haha i need a pink pair of frogs for personal reasons and the paul smiths speak loud but i will have to resort to the wild berry n milk pair for now..hope i find either of them for a fair price..

6. scgolfer7

scgolfer7 Oakley Beginner

Yeah, I remember someone on this forum or the FB page picked up a pair of Pink Paul Smith's at a Paul Smith outlet store for retail haha...

7. froghog

froghog Oakley Beginner

That was chrisbron

8. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

Yeah, Chrisbron got lucky. No bag or box though. The thread is here: http://www.oakleyforum.com/recent-frogskin-purchases/2393-luckiest-pick-up-ive-ever-had.html

For one of the larger production run releases for a collab they aren't that easily available, not compared to STPLs, Beams, BKRWs etc.

9. froghog

froghog Oakley Beginner

Where did they all go?

10. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

The wrong hands I'm guessing :/