• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogs Vs Holbrook | Clash Of The Titans!

Frogskins or Holbrook?

• Frogskins

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Holbrook

Votes: 16 48.5%

• Total voters
I don't suit either frame, so can offer an unbiased opinion here.

Call it old skool, or OG, or whatever you like - but Frogs win, without doubt.

The Holbrook is just Mr S White raking in the coin by putting his name to a frame that he allegedly helped 'design' by using a Frogskin and a piece of tracing paper.

I don't suit either frame, so can offer an unbiased opinion here.

Call it old skool, or OG, or whatever you like - but Frogs win, without doubt.

The Holbrook is just Mr S White raking in the coin by putting his name to a frame that he allegedly helped 'design' by using a Frogskin and a piece of tracing paper.

We get a similar reaction from a lot of people, but to be honest you cant argue with the popularity of the Holbrook too. Guess that's why it truly is a clash of the titans!

Cool article SS! Started out with frogs myself, but leaning more towards the brooks nowadays.

A true test for you, Jono, would be the release of a FMJ Gold w/ 24k Polarised GARAGE ROCK.

I think such a quandary would quite possibly make your head explode.

A true test for you, Jono, would be the release of a FMJ Gold w/ 24k Polarised GARAGE ROCK.

I think such a quandary would quite possibly make your head explode.

Ha! Funny that you say that dude, saw the pic of the 24k Offshoot and it had me thinking. Ha! And it wasn't even FMJ gold! Ha!

I want to vote for Jupiter....but since I can't, Frogs for sure. ...although neither pair comes close to any of Oakley's better offerings.

Back