• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskin Boxes

bay window bandit

Oakley Beginner
Hi all, I've just purchased two pairs of the acid rain series Frogskins from my local store, but was told they don't come with a box which I found hard to believe, after calling Oakley here in Australia I was told the store that I bought them from just throws the boxes away as they take up too much room to store them!!!!! What can I do? as I have the boxes for all of my Oakley's that I have purchased in the past and would also like to have the clear frogskins boxes as well. Does anyone know where I could get some from?

Thanks in advance

Mats.

Return them, buy from another store, and don't go back to this one again. That's what I'd do.
But if I were you, I wouldn't pay for anything that's not come complete at the first place mate.

Agree with those above me. If paying retail (or even discounted retail)it had better be a complete glasses, bag, box and paperwork otherwise no deal howie!!

If you paid retail I would return them and look elsewhere but if you paid below retail I wouldn't be too worried about it.

Thanks guys, got it all sorted today, spoke to a third person at the store and explained why I no longer wanted the glasses and she's re-ordered two new sets as she understood about wanting the whole package and paperwork etc, she was really helpful and even said she didn't mind if I went elsewhere, as long as I got what I wanted.

Happy ending :) yay!

If only SGH was as accommodating.......

Latest Posts

Back