1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. bay window bandit

bay window bandit Oakley Beginner

Hi all, I've just purchased two pairs of the acid rain series Frogskins from my local store, but was told they don't come with a box which I found hard to believe, after calling Oakley here in Australia I was told the store that I bought them from just throws the boxes away as they take up too much room to store them!!!!! What can I do? as I have the boxes for all of my Oakley's that I have purchased in the past and would also like to have the clear frogskins boxes as well. Does anyone know where I could get some from?

Thanks in advance

Mats.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

Sometime the Customer Service guys will ship you boxes. But only sometimes.

3. Tunnie

Tunnie Oakley Beginner

Return them, buy from another store, and don't go back to this one again. That's what I'd do.
    But if I were you, I wouldn't pay for anything that's not come complete at the first place mate.

4. Carlitocarlin

Carlitocarlin Oakley Beginner

Have to agree with Tunnie there. your best bet is to buy a new set. The only time I'll buy something that's not complete is if it's severely discounted.

5. IUSTEVE

IUSTEVE Oakley Expert

Agree with those above me. If paying retail (or even discounted retail)it had better be a complete glasses, bag, box and paperwork otherwise no deal howie!!

6. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

If you paid retail I would return them and look elsewhere but if you paid below retail I wouldn't be too worried about it.

7. bay window bandit

Thanks guys, got it all sorted today, spoke to a third person at the store and explained why I no longer wanted the glasses and she's re-ordered two new sets as she understood about wanting the whole package and paperwork etc, she was really helpful and even said she didn't mind if I went elsewhere, as long as I got what I wanted.

8. bay window bandit

I'll post some pics a little bit later.

9. Tunnie

Tunnie Oakley Beginner

Great to hear that mate. Congrats!

10. sander

sander Oakley Enthusiast

Happy ending :) yay!

If only SGH was as accommodating.......