• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskin Earstems, Where Do I Find Replacements?

Dan

Oakley Beginner
Florida
My left Earstem fell in the water -__- I have been searching high and low, and cannot find a replacement or even just a new set of earstems for my Frogskins. Please help! Guide me to the right direction!

You probably have to buy a new pair. No earstems replacement available unfortunately.
:( darn.... well are there any Frogskins for sale that come with extra stems? so I could at least salvage this one? I don't see any Frogskins that sell those anymore.

Hi Dan, you must have been gutted!.... but, the GP75 edition comes with 2 lots of arms, dark grey and baby blue, there are a few knocking around on ebay etc..

Hi Dan, you must have been gutted!.... but, the GP75 edition comes with 2 lots of arms, dark grey and baby blue, there are a few knocking around on ebay etc..
lol yep, I see the GP75's because thats what I have in the first place, but on the fine line it doesn't say "comes with extra earstems or temples" so I am quite leery on purchasing them.

Thanks for the heads up.

Look for a pair with thrashed lenses, you can make your own custom 4-legged combo or swap your good lenses into that pair.

Latest Posts

Back