• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskin Factory Mistakes. Stealth Frogies

this thread shows why it is so difficult to trust an oakley employees word about production numbers. unless the pair is etched with a limited number it would be wise to discard anything they say. in this case the employee is wrong on a couple key points. first there are alot more than 50 made. most major o stores and vaults got a whole bunch of them. second they were not recalled. in fact they are going for a complete sell thru on them in the stores. my local stores still have them for sale.

they are cool frames though.

I agree, I really want a pair and wanted to confirm what they said so I started this post, they are very cool in person.

yea i will be picking one up as well. thinking of putting some emerald or fire in there. it will be smokin!

I was very much impressed by these Frogskins, the only reason the o store guy said something about them is because I was wearing Heaven Holbrooks / all blacked out, and he did not even know what they were, so then he brought up the Frogskins.

My Vault manager told me that aprox 6 frames were sent to each O store and Vault. Yes, they were a mistake but I would bet since they have done well expect to see more in the future.

Since the Heaven Holbrooks are "purposely blacked out," I have to wonder if the blacked out frogs were truly a mistake,

or a clever move disguised as a mistake, done on purpose, to capture all our attention.

Whether a mistake or not,

it worked ...

Since the Heaven Holbrooks are "purposely blacked out," I have to wonder if the blacked out frogs were truly a mistake

Its interesting that they didn't put blue/orange o's in the heaven/hell holbrooks like they did with the "oakley" on the frogs.. when I told an employee that in an o store in alberta, she told me they came with another set of o's (blue or orange) in addition to the black ones... :doh:

gotta say tho I love both my heaven frogs and holbrooks :cool:

Its interesting that they didn't put blue/orange o's in the heaven/hell holbrooks like they did with the "oakley" on the frogs.. when I told an employee that in an o store in alberta, she told me they came with another set of o's (blue or orange) in addition to the black ones... :doh:

gotta say tho I love both my heaven frogs and holbrooks :cool:

I love the Heaven Holboooks, they are my favorite wearable pair I have. They get looks from people all the time and I got like 2 complements in the same day wearing them.

glad the thread corrected its course, and its back on track! =) yeah the blacked-out frogs are awesome, i have 24ks in them. sweet as hell! grab them while ya can. even though it was a "mistake", they are being snapped up quickly for sure!

The Hell Holbrooks are also all blacked out.. Loooove them!!

glad the thread corrected its course, and its back on track! =) yeah the blacked-out frogs are awesome, i have 24ks in them. sweet as hell! grab them while ya can. even though it was a "mistake", they are being snapped up quickly for sure!

24k is a awesome idea, I may have to do that as well Jono.

Latest Posts

Back