1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Stefan Nicholas

Stefan Nicholas Oakley Beginner

Hello All!

I lost my frames off my legs this weeked in a boating incident. (I was tackled by a friend, into the drink) My croakies managed to save my legs but the frames just sunk away. They where powder blue. Im not really sure where to look for frames could anyone here help me with finding a specific site or place that deals with Frogskins only or frames? These are my favorite pair of Oakleys and I feel like I lost a family member... Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Stefan

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Sorry to hear that you lost your frogskins. Unfortunately there are no sites that sell frogskin only frames. You will probably just have to buy a new pair altogether. Oakley.com has the basic colored frames with nice lenses for $90-100 if that fits your budget. Hope you can replace those soon!

3. Frogskins

Frogskins Oakley Expert

ebay is probably your best option. Check out item 150827300155

Good luck!

4. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

Finding frames only will be relatively easy via eBay. Finding a powder blue frame will be very difficult indeed, nigh on impossible I'm afraid.

5. olly4321

olly4321 Oakley Beginner

The O-Store at Squaw Valley, CA will. We don't have powder blue though, just clear, crystal black, matte black, polished black, white, and rootbeer. 530-452-4378