1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. sharjt

sharjt Oakley Enthusiast

So, not being a Frogskin guy I need some help. I recently purchased a few pairs to add to the collection and was wondering if the regular Frogskin lenses are swappable with the LX lenses? I'm sure this has been discussed but when I searched I could not find anything definite one way or the other.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. sOuLfUlFoRg

sOuLfUlFoRg Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Regular Gen 3 will not fit lx. However regular fit lx are ok to fit in Asia fit lx. And regular fit Gen 3 will fit lx Gen 3. I hope this isn't confusing I just want to make sure I answered your question correctly.

3. sharjt

sharjt Oakley Enthusiast

Thanks Solomon, knowing that there are several gens and variations but not what the differences are I will get more specific.
    I bought a pair of the FROGSKINS LX - DARK GRAY TORTOISE/BLACK IRIDIUM last week and would like to know if a set of frogskin replacement lenses off of Oakley.com will fit.

4. sOuLfUlFoRg

sOuLfUlFoRg Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

As long as the lenses you have are lx. If they are regular frog lenses the answer I'm sorry is no.

Msolly79 and sharjt like this.
  5. sharjt

sharjt Oakley Enthusiast

Thanks again, that's what I was afraid of. Oh well.

6. JonJonM

JonJonM Oakley Beginner

I had the same pair of LXs I ended up getting Revant HC3 Elite lenses to fit but not their standard lenses. Oakley do have replacement lenses but they are not on their website. Try calling them not sure if you have to send the glasses in though.
    Jon