• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskin LX lens fitment question

sharjt

I should Work at Oakley
Huntsvegas, AL
So, not being a Frogskin guy I need some help. I recently purchased a few pairs to add to the collection and was wondering if the regular Frogskin lenses are swappable with the LX lenses? I'm sure this has been discussed but when I searched I could not find anything definite one way or the other.

Regular Gen 3 will not fit lx. However regular fit lx are ok to fit in Asia fit lx. And regular fit Gen 3 will fit lx Gen 3. I hope this isn't confusing I just want to make sure I answered your question correctly.

Regular Gen 3 will not fit lx. However regular fit lx are ok to fit in Asia fit lx. And regular fit Gen 3 will fit lx Gen 3. I hope this isn't confusing I just want to make sure I answered your question correctly.
Thanks Solomon, knowing that there are several gens and variations but not what the differences are I will get more specific.
I bought a pair of the FROGSKINS LX - DARK GRAY TORTOISE/BLACK IRIDIUM last week and would like to know if a set of frogskin replacement lenses off of Oakley.com will fit.

Thanks again, that's what I was afraid of. Oh well.
I had the same pair of LXs I ended up getting Revant HC3 Elite lenses to fit but not their standard lenses. Oakley do have replacement lenses but they are not on their website. Try calling them not sure if you have to send the glasses in though.
Jon

Latest Posts

Back