1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Pippon123

Pippon123 Oakley Beginner

Hi,

Just wondering how to tell if your frogskin lx is authentic.

The ones i bought (Frogskins LX Matte Black w/Ruby Iridium) came in a black box with a warranty paper, a newsletter paper, had a barcode sticker on it, and came in a microfiber bag. Also the serial number on the left arm seems to match with the color and type.

Just a bit worried because the left metal hinge seems a little loose compared to the right one and the 'O' on the right arm is slightly sticking out and it seems like a little loose too. I don't know just seems a little fishy now after inspecting it closer and feeling a little paranoid. Couldn't really find much info on the LX so I hope you guys can help :) thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

could you post some pics bro? and welcome to the forum!

3. Pippon123

4. Frogskins

Frogskins Oakley Expert

Always difficult to be 100% sure based on pictures only, but looking at your pics, I'd say you're o.k. ...

5. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

They look real nice, maybe its just the difference between O Matter and Acetate frames ...

6. Pippon123

Yea I know you can't be 100% sure but you guys make me feel a little better :) maybe I'm just a little paranoid haha, anyways thanks guys.

7. kirran

kirran Oakley Beginner

can we change the lens of frogskins lx like other frogskin...

8. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Yup... But it would be best to buy the LX lenses... Not the regular frogskins to insure the best fit

9. kirran

kirran Oakley Beginner

how to remove them i tried removing them like my holbrooks they were'nt coming any idea...