• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskin Noob

adam, you will have to look online for neons, they are rare, and expensive... it would be a miracle to find a pair at a vault

So were should I begin is the question that I am asking all of you frogskin lovers.

If I where in your position. I would go for either the polished black with a grey lens or the polished rootbeer with a bronze lens(both these pairs are in the regular Oakley line up). Because I would prefer a not to flashy pair to wear. This is off course subjective.

Apart from that. If any way possible try to locate the pair(s) you are interested in in a shop to try them on. Sunglasses often look way different on you then you would expect.

Deuce Coupes are relatively new. You can find good deals on them on eBay.

They have frogskins for OCP in stores now so you can mix and match lenses which is a great way to start personalizing your frogs. IMO though I would get the one of the Acid Tortoise glasses :)

Acids are pretty cheap. Not really a great range if you ask me. Maybe grab a cheap pair like a blk/gry to start. See if you like them.

Back